Friday, October 30, 2009

Ava's 1st Halloween Party

Ava attended her 1st Halloween parties yesterday. Her class at daycare partied all day long. Ava was responsible for taking 7 bananas to class. Daddy picked her up from school (a.k.a. daycare) and took her out to the Outpatient Rehab Halloween Party at the Hippotherapy Barn. Ava was dressed as a peacock and she was so cute! Ava rode a horse for the first time yesterday. She had fun as long as the horse (Wrangler) was moving. She cried everytime he stopped. Ava has been invited to her first Halloween costume party this weekend. I will try to post some pictures from it this weekend.


Thank you for taking the time to read our post.


Love,
Jeff, Connie, and Ava

1 comment:

  1. Connie - I'm so glad you've started a blog. It will be a wonderful way for those of us who love and have prayed for Ava to keep up with her. She's adorable in her little peacock costume! I was thinking about what I need to put on my Ministry Fair poster the other day and remembered that this time last year I was making a display for the Ministry Fair encouraging prayer for Ava's heart surgery. God's brought her such a LONG way, hasn't He! I thank Him for His wondrous work in her life every time I see you guys at church.

    ReplyDelete